International Adoptions 

Contact Form

Have you recently adopted from another country?  Need to have the adoption offiically recognized in Florida?  Need to change your child’s name?  Need a Certificate of Foreign Birth from Florida?  Call my office today for assistance.  Re-adoption is a rather simple process involving the “re-adoption” of your child here in the United States, specifically Florida.  As part of the process we can officially change your child’s name, as well as obtain a Certificate of Foreign Birth, the Florida equiavalent of a Birth Certificate for international adoptions.  The process usually will only take 2-3 months from start to finish.  Call today for your free consultation on re-adoption in Florida.

**The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision and should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask me to send you free written information about my qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advise nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship.

© Harvey Law, LLC 2012